Randstad Sourceright is delighted to be partnering with the world’s largest and most diverse manufacturer of filtration and separation equipment to recruit a Inside Sales Specialist.
Come work for the best fluid handling and filtration team in the Aerospace business!
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join the Aerospace team at our Portsmouth Harbourgate site. This role will involve you providing technical support to customers, other sales associates and internal departments including Engineering, Legal, Contracts and Manufacturing. You will develop, manage and grow the business at designated Aerospace accounts.
Role and Duties:
- Use customer information to identify products in order to offer customer quotations.
- Follow up quotations to secure orders.
- Perform contract review of orders or long term agreements for correct price, part numbers, terms and conditions. Highlight non-conformance's and work with cross functional teams & customers to amend orders accordingly.
- Deal with customer technical or commercial queries and complaints. Ensure customer satisfaction. Liaise with other facilities & departments as needed to meet customer expectations.
- Provide technical/scientific support to external & internal customers.
- Support new project initiatives.
- Visit customers to develop close relations & maximise product sales.
- Meet key performance indicators agreed with your Line Manager.
- Ensure that projects, enquiries and orders are dealt with in accordance with the quality manual & all applicable regulations.
- Maintain records of activities and store them within the appropriate systems.
- Provide support & cover for other members of the Aerospace sales team in their absence.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree; physical sciences degree with maths & science ‘A’ levels; equivalent HNC or HND level qualifications; equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years in Sales or Sales Office, particularly in a technical business-to-business environment
- Experience in a Customer Service or similar customer facing role.
- Industry related experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs & Outlook.
- Communicate in English, clearly and effectively, in writing and by telephone. Other European languages not necessary but a bonus if available.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, 25 days annual leave, 25% Bonus, Free on-site parking, On-site subsidised canteen, Wellbeing events, Employee assistance program, 3 x Basic salary life assurance, Long service award and Pension scheme. For more information please contact email@example.com