At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Reporting to the Vice President for the UK & Ireland, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing the Lifesize business within the UK market.
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and willingness to learn to help drive awareness and new business acquisition for Lifesize, a fast growing video conferencing vendor.
The Inside Sales Representative will work closely with the Regional Sales Managers as well as our partners. Lifesize UK is selling its portfolio of products through Value Added Resellers.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be:
- qualifying inbound leads by calling end customers, organizing the first demos and assigning these leads to regional sales managers and/or partners.
- generating new leads through outbound prospecting
- Helping out with renewals
- On-boarding new resellers, and training partners on products, pricing and the Lifesize portal.
- Managing smaller new business opportunities from start to finish.
- Hosting and running customer meetings and demonstrations
- 3+ years experience in Inside Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Prior experience selling SaaS, telecommunications, and/or videoconferencing products
- Prior experience selling through the channel.
- Have established C-level and senior level contacts with key customers
- Ability to influence and educate end customers on Lifesize’s vision and value proposition
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in English is required, other languages are an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented individual with a solid work ethic
- Used to manage, track and report sales activities and results using SFDC or similar CRM tool
No third party resumes will be accepted for this position.
Lifesize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.