JOB OVERVIEW: Inside Sales / Telesales / Business Development Executives with fluent GERMAN sought by one of the world's leading AI companies for cyber security. We are recruiting for both experienced and trainee / junior sales staff.
LOCATION:- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent employment contract with REAL career prospects!
SALARY/PACKAGE: £20K-£30K basic, £40-£50K OTE in year 1!..plus further bonuses, pension, BUPA, 23 days holiday rising after years service, free parking, training budget
My client is one of the world's leading AI companies for cyber security and an incredible success story. They are the envy of their competition, founded just 7 years ago but are now valued at almost $2bn with almost a thousand staff and many thousands of business clients worldwide! My client's technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, with a US headquarters in San Francisco and offices in 40 countries. Their technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security. My client rewards their staff exceptionally well and has a very high staff retention ratio and boasts a very collaborative work culture.
Due to ongoing expansion my client seeks a number of fluent GERMAN speaking Inside Sales / Telesales / New Business Development Executives who may EITHER be experienced sales professionals OR those looking to get into their first sales role!
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the Company across your region, identifying all potential cyber security business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating my clients cyber security value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
For these Inside Sales / Telesales / Business Development Executive roles you need to be highly tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Fluent GERMAN speaker (to business level)
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Be target driven and capable of hitting KPI's & activity levels including outbound calls per day & meetings booked per week for your external Account Manager
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM advantageous
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and cyber security
- Be an experienced Telesales / Business Development Executive with a track record OR be a junior candidate with a REAL desire to get into sales!
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with arguably THE world's leading AI for cyber security technology company who continue to grow extremely rapidly you'll benefit from the following:
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded sales professionals
- Excellent salary and benefits package including contributory pension, bonuses, family BUPA, transport allowance, 23 days holiday (rising with service)
- Fantastic ongoing training and personal development
- The chance to work on sales campaigns for truly pioneering AI & cyber security projects!
- REAL chances for rapid career progression for top performers into a variety of other roles
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; sales, telesales, new business development, inside, internal, account manager
£40K-£50K+ OTE year 1, plus EXCELLENT benefits package