We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Inside Sales Engineer
This role will be instrumental in providing technical sales support to our Corporate Sales team and would potentially be suitable for a talented, enthusiastic individual currently in a Technical Support or Professional Services capacity who is interested developing a career in Pre-Sales with a genuine leader in Cloud Security.
- Help support our Inside Sales Team with Technical queries from prospective customers
- Deliver remote technical presentations/demonstrations to prospective customers, primarily via Zoom but possibly using other online tools
- Act as technical consultant and trusted adviser to our Channel Partner network
- Provide, or source, answers for Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) responses
- Deliver transfer of information (TOI) and product education to Channel Partners and prospective customers with up to 2000 users
- Fluent English and French.
- We are looking for a confident and articulate presenter, who is comfortable at explaining technical concepts in simple terms. Ideally you will have experience of presenting to a small audience – maybe you’ve delivered a final year project presentation at University
- Must be a strong team player, who enjoys collaborating with others and sharing knowledge to create best practices
- You’ll be disciplined and organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise based on support from your line-management.
- A high degree of verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates a good proficiency of general IT skills (e.g. comfortable working with multiple operating systems, browser configuration, troubleshooting methodology, client/server models etc).
- Understands core TCP/IP concepts (IP Networking, Subnets) and would be comfortable explaining the OSI model (L1 through L7) with practical examples (e.g. how packets get from A to B).
- Basic Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of web protocols (e.g. HTTP, TLS/SSL)
- For bonus points you might currently be working within the Security Threat Landscape and have a good grasp of network security technologies (e.g. Proxies/Firewalls)
Shadow an experienced Sales Engineer and work with Inside Sales Representatives on customer calls
Complete initial basic orientation/technical training and role-play customer interaction with manager
Provide technology demonstrations to prospects in collaboration with Inside Sales Representatives
Shadow experienced Sales Engineer to deliver Transfer of Information/enablement to channel partners.
Meet with Channel Partners and educate them on the Zscaler Platform
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.