Inside Sales Manager- Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Compensation: £ 30-35k salary plus commission with on target earnings (OTE) of £50-55k, pension scheme and 28 days of PTO per year and flexible hours.
Accredible is a growing, venture-backed technology startup in the digital credentialing space seeking our next member for our Customer Success Team! Customer Success is the heart of our company and as a rapidly expanding startup, we need more CS members for our growing team.
Key info at a glance:
- Job Title: Inside Sales Manager
- Primary Functions: Maximizing and expanding customer contracts as well as cross selling into other departments.
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: Pension scheme, 28 days PTO, £30-35k expected salary plus commission; minimum on target earnings (OTE) of £50-55k
- Reporting to: VP of Customer Success and VP of Sales
- Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire. Office presence with flexibility on working from home on some days.*
- Seniority: Associate to mid-level; Minimum of 2-3 years of SaaS sales background is required.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
*Due to Covid-19 measures, you will not be expected to work in the office right away.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Results-driven. You have a track record of hitting and exceeding target quota through new business, upselling and expansions.
- Adaptable. You must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines including relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, and closing contracts.
- Rapport building & strong interpersonal skills. You cultivate the relationships you build.
- Proficient written/verbal communication. You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you enjoy leveraging these skills to show the value of products.
- Product expert. You can communicate a technical product with confidence and act as a true adviser for customers. You use this knowledge to positively drive success results.
- Strategic and analytical. You tailor a product or service to fit a customer’s needs.
- Self-starter and resourceful. You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little direction, and take on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company.
- Project Management. You have a track record of prioritizing projects and managing various moving parts within a project. You do not let important details slip through the cracks and do not miss key deadlines for contract renewal.
- Desire to learn and grow. You have an appetite for learning. You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- 2-3 years experience of SaaS or enterprise software selling experience.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar platform.
Compensation and Benefits
- £ 30-35k plus commission (on target earnings of £50k) based on expansion revenue, upsells and contract renewals with opportunities for bonus targets.
- Flexible hours and Half remote work (we’re flexible on times and places!).
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- 2 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you’d like to go and whatever you’d like to do we’ll be there to support you.
- Fast promotion opportunities. We’ve got a track record for internal promotion to senior roles within the first year of employment.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday (in addition to Global holidays)
Your role is essential to our success and most importantly, our customers’ success! You’ll be cultivating customer relationships as part of the Customer Success team to find opportunities to cross sell, upsell and expand accounts. You will be consulting key decision-makers on how to use the Accredible platform while developing new relationships within existing customer accounts. You’ll be collaborating with multiple stakeholders to maximize Accredible footprint across a customer’s organization. Our customers’ growth is your success!
You won’t be doing this alone as we have a world-class customer success team and sales team that you’ll be working with. You will be the bridge between sales and customer success- contributing to growth revenue and strengthening customer relationships. You’ll have support across our whole team from customer support to developers and work alongside the VP of Customer Success who will turn you into the product expert and advisor. We’ll be expecting high quality work but don’t worry - you’ll receive constructive feedback and guidance on a regular basis. We meet on a weekly basis and everybody has input and the ability to make our work and the way we work better.
You’ll have a lot of decision making power, autonomy and trust. We make decisions democratically and give team members the time, resource and authority to work on what they think is most important.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, profitable startup. Those who consistently meet and exceed their targets will be considered for any number of exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization.
Accredible is connecting education with economic value. We want hiring to be about what you can do, your skills and potential and we want education to be better at improving careers.
In the past six years we’ve built the best credentialing product in the world. Universities, associations, tech companies and others are able to create, deliver and manage tens of thousands of digital certificates and open badges with just a few clicks. Our customers include Google, Skillsoft, UC Berkeley, and IEEE and we’ve delivered over 3.5 million credentials to over 3 million users. We’re a growing team of talented and dedicated individuals looking to keep up momentum and maintain a friendly,open democratic culture.