This multi-national company, a market leader in their field, is currently expanding and growing their operation within the UK. As a result they are looking for an additional Injection Moulding Technician to join their team.
Working within a growing mould shop, as Injection Moulding Technician you will be responsible for -
- Condition setting machines, sometimes from scratch
- Trouble shooting moulding/processing issues
- Tool changing
- Inspection of parts
- Basic machine maintenance
To be successful in this role, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be an experienced Injection Mould Technician or Injection Moulding Setter
- Have good knowledge of moulding and processing issues and how to resolve them
- Ideally have knowledge of blow moulding and/or plastic extrusion (not essential)
Based just north of Blackpool, this role is easily commutable from Lytham and Preston.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business in this period of growth, however it will mean that the some flexibility around working shifts will be needed.
On offer -
- A competitive salary of £25-30k, with career development for the right individual.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year