Infrastructure Team Lead
ShortList Recruitment have a new opportunity for an Infrastructure Team Lead to work within a market leading company and support environment.
This company has a reputation for first class solutions and support. They require someone with a flexible approach to undertake high-end Support. There is an opportunity to become involved with selected project work and will provide an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to progress their career to the next stage.
The right Infrastructure Team Lead will have solid experience with, cloud technologies and hold a genuine enthusiasm for IT. You will thrive in a hands-on role and be actively involved with the on-site technology. You'll be a real techie and keen to bring your skills and experience to a new environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To lead and develop the teams to help determine customer needs, as the customers first point of contact for the business this is a vital role within the organisation.
- Provision of support, both remotely and at customer premises working with computer users to resolve problems and answer questions on a variety of hardware components and software programs.
- Line manager for existing team.
Skills and qualities required:
- Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration 2008 and above, Office 365)
- Networking (switching, routing, firewall, wireless AP)
- Intermediate administration, configuration and troubleshooting with VMware (vSphere, VSAN, ESXi)
- Experience managing a team of infrastructure engineers
Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco or VMware certification
The successful Infrastructure Team Lead will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience. The Infrastructure Team Lead will get great benefits and work for a market leading company with offices based in Warrington.
This Infrastructure Team Lead role is based in Warrington and is commutable from Manchester, Chester, Wirral, Liverpool, Crewe, North Wales and Runcorn. APPLY NOW!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year