Infrastructure Network Support Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Network and Infrastructure Support Analyst with at least 5 to 7 years solid hands-on expertise.
Must be able to technically as well as manage all the day to day tasks as part of the hands-on aspects of this role.
The following are some of the skills required:
- Strong infrastructure generalist
- good applications experience on windows platforms
- Strong AD
- Windows Server – 2003 upwards
- Experienced and very strong trouble-shooter
- InTune a benefit.
- experience with Application deployment via GPO’s a benefit
- experience with image deployment methods
Milton Keynes base and must be within easy commute.
Some UK travel required and international travel possible in future
The Client is looking for someone who comes up with the solutions and is pro-active not just the waiting around for orders and direction.
The position is based in Milton Keynes – with travel.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.