Infrastructure manager – salary up to £60k - Harrogate!
Outstanding opportunity for a talented Infrastructure Manager to join a growing company with big aspirations!
Do you have experience coaching and mentoring teams maintaining consistency and best practice?
Do you have experience in leading highly technical teams?
Are you enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated with a focus on delivering excellent, reliable services?
Then look no further!
Looking for experience with/in:
- Leading highly technical teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Champion of change and continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of cyber security and data protection principles
- Best practices in business and enterprise architecture (TOGAF)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Structured change management including core service management frameworks (ITIL)
- Networks and Infrastructure.
For a full job description and details, please apply to this role with an up to date copy of your cv along with salary expectations.