Infrastructure Architect : Storage/Networking - 6 months : North Lanarkshire : Market Rate
Abrecco?s North Lanarkshire based client is in need of a Infrastructure Solutions Architect to work with operations and project teams to analyse existing storage, networking and backup solutions against business needs then take responsibility for the new solution design, quality, governance, risk mitigation etc.
You will then be responsible for leading internal and external resource in the delivery of solutions so as well as expertise in datacentre virtualisation, storage and backup, you will have excellent planning and coordination skills, coupled with wider high level technical knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure technologies.
- Plan and Design enterprise storage and backup solutions
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risk and issues to ensure customer goals are delivered
- Coordinate delivery utilising internal and third party resource
- Influence and shape the delivery strategy ensuring quality
Personal and technical attributes:
- Proven enterprise infrastructure design and architecture experience.
- Expertise in backup, storage and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with technical and non-technical audience at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conceptualise articulate ideas
- Excellent skills in planning, organisational and coordination
While this is an initial 6 month contract, there is lots of scope for this to run on. Apply with your CV together with details of your availability and required day rate for immediate consideration or get in touch to find out more.