KKR infrastructure is a leading investment platform with significant experience and deep roots in infrastructure investing. Since 2011, KKR has made 25 infrastructure investments spanning the global across various sectors including renewables, utilities, midstream, transportation, water and communications. The portfolio companies have assets across the globe including in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain, U.K.. France, and Netherlands, amongst others.
The Infrastructure Analyst will be integrally involved with all aspects of the private equity investment cycle, including: sourcing, identifying and evaluating potential investments; performing due diligence; handling negotiations; financing, structuring and closing transactions; developing, monitoring and implementing improvements at portfolio companies; exiting investments; and interacting with the firm’s investors, clients and limited partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such a quantitative finance/economics is preferred
- Second language is preferred
- Must have strong analytical skills, investment knowledge, intellectual rigour, commercial acumen and an in-depth understanding of financial concepts
- Needs to demonstrate structured and succinct presentation and communication skills
- A track record of surpassing targets, strong project management experience
- A proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with a high level of efficiency and the ability to multi-task and set priorities is essential
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work
- International experience is essential
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in portfolio management, investment banking or consulting
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
An Analyst’s primary responsibilities include:
- Learning and following the dynamics of the industries covered
- Building relationships with management teams, senior advisors, external advisors and industry experts
- Identifying attractive investment themes and opportunities
- Gathering and synthesizing industry and market data
- Extensive analysis on potential investments, including in-depth financial modeling
- Managing the due diligence process, including overseeing commercial, financial, tax, legal and other diligence advisors
- Drafting within portfolio companies; and monitoring and reporting on portfolio company performance
SALARY PACKAGE: Competitive
DATE OF POSTING: 9th November 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8th December 2018
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please send your CV and Cover letter in application to: Recruitmentlon@KKR.com
Established in 1976, KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, capital markets and credit strategies. Currently KKR has a team of over 1,250 employees, consultants, and senior advisors, including more than 634 investment professionals working across 21 offices around the world.
KKR’s founders established a culture based on their own partnership and friendship. Today these core values remain ingrained in every aspect of our organization. They are also reflected by the values we live by – Teamwork, Integrity, Relationship-Driven, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence and Diversity.