We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Information & Systems Manager to join us based at our site in Oswestry. You will join for 37.5 hours per week on a full time, permanent contract, and in return we are offering a competitive salary of £34,507 - £40,018 per annum (depending on experience).
Every week three local families face their biggest fear and their child dies. Hope House Children’s Hospices want to be there for every child and family and we are driven by the belief that no one should face the death of a child alone. As a leading charity for children, young people, and their families, we provide clinical, practical, and emotional support, putting the children and families at the heart of everything we do.
Our Information & Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Management information, information governance and ICT across the organisation
- Providing insight to senior management through performance metrics and be the operational lead for data protection and data security
- Managing the IT Support Specialist and relationships with database, ICT and data protection vendors
What are we looking for in our Information & Systems Manager?
- A proven track record of information management, preferably for a charity or healthcare organisation
- Experience in managing projects and the ability to process data from multiple sources into useable information
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are a must
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload in a methodical manner
Closing date: Sunday 21st July 2019
Interview date: Monday 29th July 2019
If you are looking for a worthwhile challenge and a varied job in which your success will make a real difference as our Information & Systems Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you
The successful Information & Systems Manager applicant will be required to obtain a standard disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To meet the diverse needs of our client group, we are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sectors of society.