The global security office (GSO) is a global team of circa 300 people based in locations such as UK (London, Nottingham), EMEA (Sofia and Johannesburg), NA (Costa Mesa and Allen), APAC (Mumbai and Kuala Lumper), Brazil (Sao Paulo and Sao Carlos), S-LATAM (Bogota) and finally Costa Rica in Central America. We provide a full suite of information security services from engineering to security risk management, policy and metrics, identity management, physical and corporate security and security operations amongst others. The GSO team have direct engagement with the senior global and regional leaders and information security investments remain key to the overall business goals.
This role is a unique management opportunity to lead information security in our new business in Germany. Reporting into the Global Head of Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) it is an opportunity to work with the new business and technology leaders to integrate and transform this business into the Experian world and needs. This role is part of the ISRM leadership team. It is an opportunity to join a talented and experience information security team at a top global company. The opportunities for growth and mobility within the security team is key part of the Experian way.
- Coordinate and deliver information security risk management program including: participation in broader risk management activities for the enterprise and the development, evaluation, and adherence to multiple areas of practice such as vulnerability management, vendor (third-party) and information security risk management
- Drive information security improvements using KRI's / OSI's as necessary.
- Represent GSO / Information Security at Risk Management Committee (RMC), Security Forums and at-Risk Forums as required.
- Serve as point of escalation for remediation/mitigation efforts with respect to Information Security
- Develop security improvement programmes and approach in consultation with regional CIO, CTOs and business stakeholders
- Liaise with regional IT, Internal and External Audit, Clients to identify, track and provide remediation guidance for new projects, services and/or third-party contracts in terms of information security assurance
- Serves as the intake on security related inquiries and coordinating with global GSO Subject Matter Experts
- Provide information security management support.
- Support and provide LOD2 information security leadership for all integration and transformation items
- Support and provide information security leadership for all security improvements raised in the post-acquisition security assessment (PASA)
- Coordinate information security management across internal stakeholders.
The role can be based in anywhere in the UK but you will be expected to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Experience in an Information Security leadership role.
- Experience of security governance, risk, vulnerability management, security and compliance management experience
- Strong experience of driving controls to meet security policy, standards, and controls.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks, and innovative risk management methods
- Ability to collaboratively develop a security risk improvement programme in conjunction with stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking, written, and oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry authoritative sources such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO standards.
- Must have the strong ability to influence others and work at all management levels across the organizational structure
- Experience of matrix managing projects/team
- Strong understanding of security concepts, including security certifications like CISSP, CISM
- Experience working in an international/global organization
- English and German language preferred.