Information Security Architect
Our client requires a contract Information Security Architect for 3-6 months extendable based in Milton Keynes.
Information Security Architect are responsible for ensuring that the design of IT and business solutions meets company's, legal and regulatory security and compliance standards. They will be required to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority to securely achieve the goals of the company's security organization and business.
The role reports into the Chief Information Security Officer.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive technical information security experience, including, but not limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis
- Physical Security Testing
- Vendor management of IT and Security 3rd parties
- Security Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Physical and Cyber security policies
- Firewalls and Identify Management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security at all levels of the OSI model
- Able to work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams
- Strong understanding of current trends and developments in information security
- Expert knowledge of security principles and technologies
- In depth knowledge of OWASP, Secure Application Development and Software Development methodologies
- Mobile device security and application development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels, strong communicator and ability to articulate and communicate complex IT-related business issues to senior staff
- Technical Architectural level experience, including infrastructure, networking and application
- Experience of Architecting innovative Information Security technology systems in a consumer-facing sector.
- CISSP, CLAS, SANS GIAC or TOGAF certification an asset
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/2, GDPR, DPA and relevant standards / legislation
- Good understanding of Risk Management and risk methodologies
- Batchelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field preferred, or demonstrable equivalent commercial experience, including any relevant security qualifications
- Motor and retail industry experience an asset
- Experience of security management tools such was McAfee MVM, Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7, ZAP, Burp Suite, etc. is an advantage.
Apply now for immediate interviews!