Reporting To: Business Director
Office Location: HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Fullsix, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Mobext and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
We’re Socialyse, part of the Havas group. We’re a 360 social media agency.
We are an expert team of strategists, planners, ideas people, story-tellers, content producers, community managers, distributors, analysts and traders.
We connect audiences with content, at speed and scale with absolute precision.
We use tools and tech to predict the conversations that really matter to brands, so we join them at the right time with the right message and optimise in real-time to maximise impact.
We’re a highly motivated, energetic team with a passion for all things social media. We like great ideas combined with smart planning and a relentless commitment to results. We’re constantly innovating for our clients, working with all the key platforms in the latest formats to reach audiences in interesting ways. Check out our tumblr and our twitter for the latest musings from the team.
This is an exciting position within Socialyse to act as the Influencer Director, with a focus on developing and growing our social influencer business, often working in conjunction with sister agencies within the Havas ‘HKX’ Village in Kings Cross.
You will apply your knowledge and experience of owned, earned, paid and shared social media comms – with a specific focus on social influencer marketing, to identify the most appropriate plan to overcome our clients’ challenges.
Secondly you will focus on delivering influencer revenue targets, both by growing existing client but identifying new opportunities both in the groups and eternally.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for driving performance through a deep understanding of social influencers – including when and how to use them, tools to identify them, and how consumers engage with them.
- Manages a portfolio of Socialyse clients directing the influencer activity to ensure we are developing clients and revenue
- A deep understanding and experience of delivering influencer focused campaigns for a range of clients in both consumer-facing and business-lead initiatives
- Contact and build relationships with influencers, partners, platforms and clients
- Utilises our tech partners and tools to provide data and insight to all client strategy and planning as well as to ensure smart and consistent measurement and delivery
- Brings innovative, inspiring and award-winning thinking to the Socialyse team, clients and new business
- Helps evangelize Socialyse around key topics, especially our offering and the future of social media and for our clients
- Participates and lead new business opportunities to drive new revenue
Who we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic character who is passionate about the social influencer landscape
- Account director experience and ability to communicate with and manage multiple clients, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions
- Knowledge of key tools to strategically identify, recruit and manage influencers
- Previous social and influencer experience, with a proven track record of delivering campaigns
- A keen eye for detail and confidence in overseeing influencer content creation
- Experience of client management and clear communication skills, with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
- Experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans