Industry Sales Manager – UK & Ireland
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + OTE: £9,000 (Uncapped) + Company Car + Mobile Phone + Pension (Co Contribution 10%) + Heath Care + Lunch Allowance + Mobile + iPad + Laptop + Broadband + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Territory: UK & Ireland
The Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum BSc in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical/Clinical or General Sciences etc.
- The Sales Manager will have a strong commercial background working as a Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Territory Manager, Product Specialist, Sales Specialist, Account Manager etc. selling capital equipment – Ideally, they will have knowledge of instruments for Chemical Analysis (CA)
- The ideal candidate will have a good track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections in capital equipment sales. In addition, a strong customer focus with the ability to effectively inter-act with current and prospective customers to close sales and provide excellent customer care is a must
- Strong computer literacy skills, for example experience with CRM databases (SAP, SalesForceetc), Microsoft Office, Skype, Box and Microsoft Outlook
- Full UK driving license is required
The role of Sales Manager:
- The Industry Sales Manager (ISM) will be responsible for customers in the Laboratories & Wines/Spirits segments
- The Sales Manager is responsible for sale of Chemical Analysis (CA) solutions and the broader portfolio of FTIR & NIR instruments to large and medium sized laboratory customers in both the UK & Ireland
- The Sales Manager will also be responsible for After Sales, including reagents, consumables and Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMAs).
- You will assist and advise customers in adding value to their business profitability and competitiveness by investing in the right solution
- You will develop and execute sales strategies and account plans in conjunction with the Sales Director and together, you will forecast sales and budgets year on year
- Since your customers will be placed all over the UK and Ireland, you must be willing to travel and be away from home 1-2 nights per week on average
- My client is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality
- They provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers
- My client’s technologies allow food producers to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable re-sources and to eliminate food waste
- They have the know-how to help companies address global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.