Job Title: Independent Financial Advisor
Location: London / Surrey
Job Sector: Financial Services
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Self Employed
Job Reference: LS/20985
- I am looking for a successful Independent Financial Advisor who is ambitious to take their existing business to the next level, by gaining the support of a multi award winning national IFA, without relinquishing control of their business or clients.
- My client is offering a self-employed proposition paying up to a 70/30 split in the favour of the IFA.
- Unlike so many other Networks or National IFA firms, my client will not make you promises that they can’t deliver upon and will offer a transparent service based on the requirements and needs of your business.
- Last year they delivered 320 full days of free training and coaching to their advisor network.
- Advisors that tapped into their training benefitted in many different ways.
- Some saw significant growth in their new business figures, some were able to grow their individual teams/offices, others became specialists in specific areas of financial planning.
- They’ll provide you with full support, enabling you to grow your business with the benefit of not feeling as though you are on your own.
- They have in-house teams that will support you with HR and recruitment, payroll and advice for those that employee their own staff.
- Not only will you have a dedicated Business Developer, you’ll have access to a centralised marketing team that will help you to grow your brand.
About the Company:
- My client is a multi-award winning national IFA with a strong presence in London and Surrey. They also work in Kent, Newcastle and Yorkshire.
- They offer an attractive proposition to Advisors who wish to become a partner.
- By becoming a Partner, you will have the security of becoming part of a larger organisation that encourages entrepreneurialism – providing you with the tools only, to grow your own business.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
To make the opportunity a success, you will need to start with the following:
- The Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
- The ambition and drive to generate and build a book of clients.
- An existing book of clients that will provide you with an income immediately
- My clients are offering a self-employed proposition paying up to 70% away.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.