Job Role: Implementation Product Manager – Bank Partners
Salary: up to £70,000 p/a + stock + benefits
Our client is a leading provider of online and mobile banking rewards programmes with customers earning rewards when they use their bank credit or debit cards. They provide marketers with key insights from historical purchase data to identify, reach, and influence likely buyers at scale whilst measuring the impact of these marketing campaigns. They are looking for a strong leader to help shape the future of their product deliveries to bank customers. This person should be knowledgeable about the Agile frameworks of iterative development and collaboration and be passionate about delivering great business value through user research, intelligent prioritization, and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment. You will be working with large scale banks so experience of that environment is key.
As an Implementation Product Manager, you are tasked with balancing the business needs with the technical capabilities of the organization, ensuring that the software and propositions we deliver are implemented efficiently and create impact for bank customers. You will own the Bank Team Product roadmap, responsible for planning new developments and implementing software on time and to budget.Learn new technologies, techniques, and use that knowledge to shape how your team (and the larger organization) delivers the best products and features to our Stakeholders and Customers.
- Supports the product roadmap by working with stakeholders to identify and deliver new product features which drive revenue.
- Defines, communicates and prioritizes business needs with the bank Team members to create a shared vision for the product roadmap and our desired product functionality.
- Manages sprint releases from product definition and planning through operational implementations and releases with a focus on the minimum viable product.
- Looks across product teams and feature sets with a focus on alignment and dependencies
- Participates in and influences development of innovation roadmaps
- Makes suggestions to drive operational excellence, create internal customer satisfaction and meet operational metrics – fixing things is part of the job.
- Define, communicate and prioritize business needs with the Bank Team members to create a shared vision for the product roadmap and our desired product functionality.
- Work closely with Bank stakeholders to agree business cases and timings for software upgrades, implementing them successfully.
- Work closely with commercial team to shape RFP responses and partner on new business efforts
- Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks, and the Product Manager’s role in managing the team to create iterative improvements through new products and features
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks and projects, either independently or with a team
- Deep data, software technical skills – SQL, IIS, Java script, HTML, Terraform, Octopus.
- Passion for learning, teaching, and coaching
- Clear and concise communication style, collaboration is important just as delivering is.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical product management role, preferably in an Agile environment
- Consistent track record of delivering great quality implementations and work.
- Experience in working with Stakeholders in all levels of management to properly balance and prioritize the product backlog
- Experience in influencing change in a way that promotes collaboration and includes across all lines of business a must
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com for an initial discussion call Richard on
Role ref number: