Synechron Company Profile: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centres in India.
Job Description: Synechron’ s business consulting arm is currently advising one of our premier financial services clients who specialize in providing multi-asset portfolio analysis tools as well as indexes for fixed income, hedge fund and equity stock market. In line with the client’s change initiatives, we are looking for an Implementation Manager to direct organise internal efforts and integrate the risk, performance and analytics products with our client’s external customers.
The Implementation Manager will work across front and middle office, including banks, asset/wealth manager, hedge funds and brokers.
Role: Implementation Manager – Portfolio Management System/Risk Management System
Brief about role: The Implementation Manager will have end-to-end accountability for managing various implementation projects. Implementation Manager will lead multiple client on-boarding projects and work with teams including Risk Consultants, Product Managers, Solutions Managers, etc to successfully deliver these projects.
Compensation: £550 – £650 per day
Employment Type: Contract
Job Specification: The Implementation Manager will demonstrate the ability to successful project manage and delivery large scale implementations in a client-facing role, ideally within a buy-side environment. Along with this, the Implementation Manager should have previously worked on a large-scale change and transformation initiative where process change was dominant.
- Develop and communicate project plans encompassing deliverables, prepare internal and external deliverables
- Identify and remedy any solutions gap that would require specific product development
- Engage with stakeholders extensively to modulate scope of the project, value add, etc.
- Proactively calibrate delivery timescales
- Provide MI and checkpoint updates to sponsors and key stakeholders
- Create milestones, KPIs to define success criteria and manage expectations
- Effectively manage RAID (risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies)
- Present implementation services during pre-sales and contract negotiations and make recommendations on best practice
- Extensive experience as an Implementation Manager/Project Manager, ideally within a buy-side firm within Financial Services
- Previous experience of implementation of portfolio management systems/risk management systems
- Experience of managing large scale end-to-end business and technology change projects
- Effective communicator, able to influence upwards including C-suite
- Team management – able to manage globally disparate teams
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.