Following a period of stable growth, a local design & manufacturing business based near Thetford are looking to develop their R&D team and hire an experienced Implementation Engineer.
This is a new position within a growing team that will see you working alongside various Engineers and support staff, ensuring the effective transition of technical information to the team, in relation to new products from the research & development phase, through to production and deliver.
- Ensure all new product specifications are finalised before transferring the project into the Research & Development phase
- Ensure projects are planned and key milestones identified
- Create processes for new products to manufacture
- Write and prepare technical documentation in relation to project developments and manufacturing process
- Manage changes in project scope and design
To be successful, you will need the following:
- Experience implementing new products for production.
- Organised and enjoy putting procedures in place
- Able to get ideas out on paper and across to other people.
- Good technical understanding of mechanical engineering processes
In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you have the skills and experience required, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
£24,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year