Job Description Summary
Helping to provide exceptional levels of business support to a highly prestigious group of clients, Coordinators support Fragomen's UK Inbound Attorneys and Paralegals in an administrative capacity and are exposed to a full range of global corporate immigration work.
- Create new client accounts on case management system
- Researching corporate clients’ markets by industry/sector
- Organise translations when necessary
- Completing basic on-line application forms
- Updating reference resources
- Setting up and updating case files on internal case management system
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative functions, as needed
- Generates clear, well-organized written work-product internally and externally
- Takes on additional projects as required
- Follows firm procedures with respect to file maintenance, record keeping and use of case management system
- Keeps team members aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise/informing managers of current capacity
- Manages client dropboxes, answering queries from the client, assignees and case workers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong desire to develop career within immigration services
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work flexibly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team is essential
- First class communication and listening skills
- Uses communication skills to influence and achieve objective
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Be able to act under instruction with limited supervision
- Be able to plan workload, meet deadlines and priorities