- We are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator with a solid understanding of the financial planning process and experience of supporting a Financial Advisor with day to day administration.
- The role holder will be heavily involved with the production, completion and sending out of client facing reports.
- To be successful in the role you will need to be able to collate and interpret information, implement and manage processes to ensure that reports are sent out when required, within agreed timescales and be factually and technically correct.
- The Administrator will need to have a strong understanding of financial products and investment instruments, as well as an ability to work compliantly within FCA guidelines.
About the Company:
- This is your opportunity to join a small team of dedicated, professional and friendly administrators to assist with the ongoing management of clients of a boutique Independent Financial Advisor.
- If you are looking for a role that offers responsibility, that is all encompassing and fulfilling from Monday – Friday but allows you to enjoy your personal time outside of 9-5 hours, then this could be the role for you.
- My client is celebrating its 25th anniversary and has long and well-established relationships with their clients.
- You would join an existing team of 3, to provide additional support that is required due to a change in their processes and operations.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate a successful track record of working for or supporting an IFA/ financial planner.
- This is a brand-new role that will require someone that is process driven.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to stand back, review process and change and adapt if and when necessary.
- The role requires someone with a strong understanding of the financial planning process and knowledge of financial products.
- Ideally you will have industry related qualifications.
- On offer is a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000.
- The company offers 22 days holiday + bank holidays and financial support towards industry related qualifications.
Quoting Reference: LS/21255
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.