- My client is looking for an experienced Administrator from an IFA or Wealth management background with an ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
- The role holder will be responsible for creating and updating client files, submitting new business and chasing providers for policy information; administering instructions related to client investments, answering client queries via email, telephone and letter and carrying out general research.
- Due to the nature of the business, client and enquiries you will need to have a good understanding of the financial planning process as well as strong knowledge around products and investment wraps.
- This is a small team with a small company ethos, everyone works hard and ‘gets stuck in’.
- You must match their work ethic and desire to achieve excellent client outcomes.
About the Company:
- My client is a financial planning firm with three advisors and clients that are situated in and around the M4/M5 corridor.
- Their office in Portishead is modern and easily accessible for candidates living in Bristol and North Somerset.
- The firm advises both individuals and corporate clients, on a range of financial topics including retirement planning, saving and investments and protection.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- This vacancy is available immediately and my client does require someone with previous relevant experience, who can come in and make an immediate impact.
- Someone with experience of Intelligent office / Intelliflo would be at a distinct advantage.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who lives locally and requires/prefers flexibility throughout the year.
- My client is looking to pay between £27,000 - £35,000
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.