IDM Specialist Consultant / Developer needed 6 month rolling contract on long term program based in Corsham (Wiltshire).
Urgent Start ideally ASAP.
Key experience and duties will include...
- IDM Specialist Consultant / Developer with either products experience IDAM/IDM i.e Oracle, Ping Identity, Forge Rock highly and other similar highly desirable.
- Novell Access manager/ Net IQ developer with Net IQ (IDM) experience ideally.
- Ability to write Policy Extensions and deliver as .jar files
- Excellent knowledge of SAML, OAuth2 and OpenIDConnect.
- Supporting build / deployment of NetIQ - Novell Access Manager, Identity Manager, Sentinel, Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Novell Access manager or NetIQ Identity Manager Driver configuration, likely to be using the Delimited Text driver and the Active Directory driver
- NetIQ Access Manager policy configuration, including Access Gateway and Identity Injection
- Agile environments experience
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.