ShortList Recruitment are looking for a well-established iOS Developer to join an innovative software house in Manchester.
The successful iOS Developer will have to be a committed, dedicated and motivated developer with iOS AND Swift skills. Working with a company which is currently going through an exciting phase of growth, the successful iOS Developer will be at the forefront of a newly heavily invested phase of growth within its online and mobile presence.
A successful iOS Developer will have a proven track record in working with established, functional iOS apps well as being able to work well within an already established team. The successful iOS Developer will also be an individual who is reliable in producing high quality code. A passion for IoT is required.
Required skills for the successful iOS Developer:
- Industry experience required
- Must have experience in IoT
- Bluetooth experience desirable
- Working examples of apps
- Works well with other team members to meet objectives with in strict timeframes
- Excellent coding skills with attention to detail, systematic approach and ability to produce exceptional, quality and reliable results
- Looking to develop technical knowledge and experience
This fantastic iOS Developer role is based in Manchester and is easily commutable from surrounding northwest areas such as Liverpool, Crewe, and Warrington. This position is also paying up to £30,000 dependant on experience.
If you believe this is a role for you and would like to know about this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY below!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.