Hyperion Lead Developer
Are you a Hyperion expert who wants a new challenge? If you have strong planning experience, experience with Hyperion, ITIL and Service Transformation then this role is for you. It's a real chance to get involved across the board; setting up a new team in Glasgow and working on releases, issue fixes, new implementations along with system and process automations. Want to know more? Get in touch.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring effective resource allocation, applies robust capacity planning through data insight to enable efficient deployment of staff to achieve productivity, high quality standards and SLA targets.
- Effectively managing and deploying team resource through capacity planning to enable re-prioritisation of workloads.
- Managing the additional/ongoing transition phases of transferring the functional, technical and procedural knowledge to our vendor-based support organisation
- Communicating with stakeholders across multiple portfolios/work streams
What we're looking for:
- High level of understanding of Operational ITIL driven processes
- Strong Planning experience
- Good knowledge of Service Transformation
- Highly experienced in the Hyperion suite of products
- Expert understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and their measures
If you think you are suitable for this role or would be interested in hearing some more, please get in touch with Elisha on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively 01412122394.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.