- As the Regional Sales Engineer you will be working for a very stable, cash rich organisation.
- The company provide innovative hydraulic systems and solutions and have a very strong name in the market.
- They are the sole UK distributor for leading hydraulic brands.
- They are a well-known organisation within the Hydraulic industry and have some strong ties with leading manufacturers.
- They work across the Mobile and Industrial markets and offer bespoke solutions.
- As the Regional Sales Engineer you will be selling a range of hydraulic pumps, valves and systems as well as winches for off-shore purposes and radio controls.
- You will be covering across the Midlands.
- As the Regional Sales Engineer you will be selling to OEM?s mainly as well as some end users and distributors
- You will be selling into the Mobile, O&G, Automotive, Bus (for engine cooling systems), MOD/Defence & General Engineering industries as well as others.
- You will be selling a range of high quality, high pressure hydraulics and offering single products as well as systems.
The Ideal Person:
- As the Regional Sales Engineer you will ideally have good strong field sales experience.
- You MUST have a strong technical understanding of Hydraulics and/or Hydraulic Systems.
- Ideally a qualification in Mechanical Engineering or long time served.
- Would like someone who has worked for an OEM.
- Experience with Hydraulic Pumps, Valves and Systems would be a massive benefit.
- They will consider a strong internal sales person who wants a step-up or a technical person with the aptitude for sales.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
£5K OTE, Car, Laptop, Mobile + benefits