HVAC Service Team Leader
What you will do
Our building efficiency division delivers products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in buildings for more than one million customers worldwide. We are a leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning (HVAC) and security systems. The UKamp;I Service team delivers innovative maintenance and service solutions to a wide customer base across all industry segments for HVAC, chillers, industrial refrigeration, controls and mechanical amp; electrical works.
We are seeking a Service Team Leader to manage a team of technicians across our HVAC businessin London and the South East. You will build a climate that energizes team members to ensure service levels are maintained and performance targets are achieved. You will hold accountability for compliance within contractual obligations. A key part of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction through reviewing and interpreting customer requirements, contract terms and conditions.
How you will do it
You will handle ambiguity well, make decisions and effectively manage change. You will excel within a commercial environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and leadership skills. You are intellectually curious ndash; driving continual learning for you and your team. You also understand that internal and external collaboration drives improvement and best practice.
You will have the ability to execute remedial repair quotations to ensure margins are maintained at expected business levels. The ability to complete site/job specific RAMS to ensure all relevant Health amp; Safety Requirements are met. You will also hold control and management of technician tools and equipment, including PAT testing and calibration.
What we look for
- The successful candidate will have industry experience in the HVAC market or potentially from a broader Mamp;E background coupled with a managerial strength.
- Working knowledge of HVAC/Refrigeration systems in both industrial and commercial environments
- Previous supervisory experience and current IOSH qualification would be an advantage
- Ability to manage and influence both internal amp; external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience