Operating a busy video broadcasting studio from the heart of Shoreditch, LONDON REAL requires an experienced HR MANAGER to join the expanding team here at our global HQ.
As an experienced HR Manager, you will be responsible for all of London Real’s HR activities, overseeing people management processes and policies so that they are fair for all of our employees. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience and have a proven track record in human resource management. Not essential in broadcast media but preferred.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team, this role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to work in a fast-paced environment on one of the worlds fastest-growing long-form interview providers.
- Managing recruitment and staffing, preparing job adverts, shortlisting candidates, and conducting stage one interviews
- Writing job descriptions and attracting the right types of employees who share the London Real vision
- Negotiating with external recruitment agencies
- Managing employee performance, following up on concerns and assisting with disciplinary action
- Overseeing compliance requirements
- Developing new processes to help London Real create a better workplace for staff
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- 3-5 years experiences as an HR Manager
- Human resource accreditations
- Strong understanding of employee law
- A passion for digital media
Commensurate with experience