Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Northampton (NN3)
Salary: £33,409 - £38,097 per annum
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week)
The Company is an award-winning specialist care provider to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity.
They are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to be based out of their Head Office in Northampton. You'll be working closely with the HR Officer and company directors to ensure compliance with Employment Law Requirements and facilitating achievement of company targets and goals. Maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employees' relations and human resources policies and procedures.
As a member of the management team you will be responsible for the following key areas:
Recruitment (Induction and Onboarding)
- Oversee the recruitment process to ensure staffing levels are maintained at an adequate level across the business
- Manage internal appointments in consultation with senior management, from internal vacancies adverts, liaison with candidates to arrange interviews, to participating in the selection process for Care Home Managers, Team Leaders and Senior Support Workers
- Compile detailed reporting for the attention of the corporate team on a weekly basis including, but not limited to; Absence and sickness records, Annual Leave, Budgeted hours, etc.
- Oversee the payroll process to ensure that relevant information is completed with accuracy and sent to payroll by the cut-off date
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll is desirable
- Ensure that employees records are kept up to date efficiently
- Conducting Capability and Disciplinary hearings, recording and ensuring that the correct procedure is carried out.
- Ensure that contractual changes and variations are accurately recorded, complying with employment law and communicated to relevant employees
- Arrange for yearly staff file audits at head office and each home
- Update senior management and payroll on changes in Employment Law in real time to ensure compliance
- Attend Webinars, online training and seminars as instructed by senior management. Propose training programme as necessary
- Liaise with Group Procurement Manager and Quality & Compliance Manager to arrange training and refresher training course for each home, to ensure compliance
The above is by no means an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.
- Previous experience in a Staff Management role
- Leadership skills
- Team work
- Computer literate - familiar with Microsoft package
- Able to work comfortably in fast pace environment
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of employment Law
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Specialist, People Strategy, Senior HR Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
£33,409.00 - £38,097.00 per year