HR BP / SENIOR ADVISOR
* 13 month contract
* Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
* PLEASE NOTE THAT UNTIL JULY 19 THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LEATHERHEAD - AFTER JULY THE ROLE WILL BE BASED IN WOKING
* Band 6 role - paying £30,400 - £37,264 DOE
Gi Group is looking to recruit a an experienced Human Resources Business Partner / Senior Advisor to join a NHS team currently based in Leatherhead BUT moving to Woking in July 19. You will be working within the HR department supporting the Head of Human Resources and a project, providing advice and guidance in a professional and responsive manner to managers on all operational HR issues.
* Provide professional advice and support to managers on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, performance management issues and liaise with Trade Union Representatives as necessary.
* To assist the Head of HR and the Human Resources team by undertaking proactive and reactive operational HR case
* The range of case work will include:
o Equality and Diversity
o Disability in Employment
o Work Performance/Capability
o Disciplinary Cases/Conduct assisting with investigations as appropriate
o Organisational Change
o Sickness Absence
* Coach and support in all aspects of Human Resources management,
* Provide timely, consistent, accurate and appropriate advice and support for managers during investigations and to advise at disciplinary/grievance panel hearings.
* To provide advice and interpretative guidance and support to managers and Co owners on all terms and conditions including Agenda for Change, employment law, contract queries, annual leave, flexible working etc, and the application of all HR policies in line with best practice
* Conduct exit interviews as required to investigate reasons for leaving and feedback any issues of concern to the appropriate manager.
* To provide professional HR support in the recruitment process, as required, (e.g. sitting on recruitment panels for senior posts)
* To participate in job matching / job evaluation panels that requires assessing job descriptions against nationally set profiles as and when required.
The Successful candidate:
* Must have previous case management experience
* Previous experience of carrying out a HR function with the NHS highly desirable.
* CIPD qualified - ideally to associate membership level.
* Possess excellent communications skills both oral and written
To apply for this role please send you CV or for further information please call Lindsey on 0208 570 6787
£30,400.00 - £37,264.00 per year