Job descriptionJob Title:
HSQE Advisor, also keen to hear from HSQE Coordinators
Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton
Salary / Benefits:
£30000 - £40000 plus company car and package on top
Main Tier 1 Rail Contractor working on a major infrastructure project
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience of implementation of health and safety management arrangements on large scale multi-disciplinary rail/infrastructure projects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience of general health & safety legislation
- Developing and maintaining health and safety processes and procedures to support project scheme design and construction programme delivery.
- Championing workforce close call reporting within allocated project teams and/or work packages.
- Supporting the development and delivery of H&S training courses, H&S Stand Down events and H&S briefings, as required.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis