HR Recruitment professionals - Central Government - 3-6 Months
My Public sector client based in Central London is now looking for an experienced HR recruitment adviser to assist in delivering a specialist recruitment campaign. The successful candidate will contribute towards a continued focus on building new services and making the most of those already in existence. My client are looking for individuals to lead on recruitment and assist in the recruitment of up to 100 civil servants.
Key skills and experience:
* Understanding and experience of the Civil Service recruitment process
* Strong communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills.
* Excellent organisational and relationship building skills, with an engaging, adaptable, collaborative style which connects with people at all levels.
* A proactive self-starter, with strong problem-solving skills and excellent judgement.
* Energy, resilience and tenacity
If this is the role for you, Please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
£100.00 - £400.00 /per day