We are seeking an immediately available and experienced HR Manager to join us for 6-9 months to support with our large change programme agenda, based in our Frimley office.
The purpose of our Travelex HR and Innovation team is to be an agile, connected and accountable partner to the business, enabling growth and performance.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of key areas to ensure successful delivery and smooth transition of our programme.
The successful candidate will be a HR manager with a track record of delivering against tight timescales. Your stakeholder management skills will be excellent. You will be credible and experienced within change and programme management and be able to manage large scale projects, along with hands on day to day doing.
To be successful in this role you'll be an enthusiastic, proactive HR professional willing to get things done. You'll have a strong operational generalist background ideally with evidence of delivery of HR projects. You'll be working closely with the site leadership team so stakeholder engagement is important as is great communications.
We would consider this position on either an FTC or contract basis.
What will you be doing?
You'll lead and manage all aspects of the people change programme. This includes:
- Creating and developing the engagement and communications strategy to support the change, aligned to deliverables, timeline and legal aspects
- Developing all communications/ key messaging and manage all people communications relevant to the programme
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure they are briefed to ensure a seamless people process
- Manage and run change process including scheduling and logistics
- Identifying and managing any employee relations issues and risks that need to be managed, liaising with legal as needed
- Providing advice to line manager and employees within agreed process/principles
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communication plans around change
- Must have good up-to-date employment law knowledge with specific understanding around change/collective and individual redundancy consultation
- Demonstrate personal accountability and follow through
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy in handling HR information
- Supportive people style, with calm confidence
- Managing situations to a fair conclusion.
- Ideally CIPD qualified