HR & Office Administrator
Salary: £23,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours: Full-Time (basic hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m)
UTP Merchant Services Limited and its sister company Faster Processing Limited are two of the fastest growing, innovative fintech organisations in the UK. Through a mixture of innovation and a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, we are committed to providing our customer base with market leading credit and debit card processing solutions.
With a customer base of over 20,000 customers, approximately £1.5 billion is processed across UTP’s estate of credit card machines each year with many hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis.
The HR & Office Administrator Role:
Reporting into the HR & Compliance Manager, the HR & Office Administrator will be responsible in ensuring that the day to day office management tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner as well as supporting HR administration and assisting the Logistics Manager on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the organisation and distribution of mail to the relevant departments;
• Franking mail and keeping within post collection deadlines;
• Organising and arranging courier collections;
• Meet and greet clients / visitors and manage the signing in process upon their arrival;
• Provide refreshments for clients and visitor meetings;
• Manage levels of office supplies and replenish when required;
• Be the main point of contact for the company’s facilities suppliers e.g. cleaning company;
• Responsible for managing the kitchen rota;
• Responsible for managing the car park rota;
• Assist with arranging of interviews and communicating with applicants;
• Assist with new starter administration and induction processes.
Requirements for the HR & Office Administrator Role
• Professional, clear and confident communication skills on the telephone;
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, including the ability to write letters and other correspondence;
• Excellent organisation skills;
• High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate;
• Attention to detail and the ability to always produce accurate work which is clear and complete;
• Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) together with the confidence to effectively maintain and use other in-house databases as required;
• A proven track record in an office administrative role;
Due to the nature of our business all prospective employment offers will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Police Act 1997.
If you feel you are suitable for the HR & Office Administrator position, please apply now.