Salary Up to £38K DOE
Based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, and voted 'Employer of the year' at the 2018 Huntingdon business awards, EPM are an established and highly successful organisation looking to expand the existing team in a market leading and fast growing company.
We are seeking to appoint an HR Manager to work with a portfolio of Schools, Academies and Multi academy trusts as well as manage a team of HR advisors and administrators based at our Huntingdon head office.
What is the job?
You will be responsible for:
- The management of a portfolio of Schools and Academies, including account management for some Multi-Academy Trusts
- Providing the full range of HR advice, including supporting clients with employee relation casework, both remotely and onsite at formal meetings
- You will contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures, lead on HR projects companywide and seek to deliver continuous improvement.
- Managing a team of HR Advisors and administrators
Who are we looking for?
You will be an experienced HR professional, who is preferably part or fully CIPD qualified. You will have a proven track record of managing and solving a range of complex casework including disciplinary, appraisal and capability, grievance, sickness absence management, TUPE, change management and redundancy. In addition, you will need the following:
- The ability to quickly establish credibility with clients and colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage difficult situations with an ability to influence at all levels
- A commitment to providing a high standard of service
- A strong knowledge of employment law
- First class organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
Previous experience of HR casework is essential and preferably within the education or similar sector. You will need to have the confidence to work on your own initiative, influence, persuade and critique and be able to work at a senior level within a fast paced, challenging working environment.
What can you expect in return
- Work for an ever growing company who are leaders in their field.
- Tailored Learning and Development Programme
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of something innovative and exciting
- Excellent reward package
If you are looking for a new challenge in your HR career and are ER focused apply now.