IVI is a world leader in IVF Treatment, with over 70 clinics in 11 countries worldwide. Founded in 1990, IVI remains focused on delivering best-in-class patient care and invests significant resources in furthering research and pioneering advances in the field.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join IVI London who is currently recruiting an HR & Finance Manager. Your main responsibility will be to ensure an appropriate Finance Management of the UK Business, while being the first point of contact for HR enquiries and supporting locally the HR Group Function.
The ideal candidate shall have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within HR & Finance in a medium-sized Organizations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an HR Generalist or experienced in supporting the HR function
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Finance/Accounting department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To be skilled in all MS office packages including, but not limited to, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in working with Navision is a plus.
- Experience of managing your own workload with the ability to prioritise
- A good team player who is also able to work on own initiative in an agile and proactive manner.
- You will need excellent organisational and administrative skills to be able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- CPA certification (desirable)
- CIPD certification (desirable)
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To coordinate and ensure proper book keeping for the UK Entity
- To timely report the monthly closing to the Group
- To ensure compliance with the tax and statutory requirements as per the UK regulations
- To perform the necessary financial analysis to monitor the business and implement financial projects.
- You will be the first point of contact for HR enquiries.
- Ensuring the HR system is kept fully up to date with staff records and providing HR support/guidance in relation to HR matters.
- To provide support during the recruitment process, including preparing adverts, managing the applicants, arranging interviews, reference checking, taking minutes, preparing offers or feedback to candidates and/or agencies.
- To assist with new employee induction programmes ensuring all paperwork is completed and the IVI general induction is carried out.
- Ensure policies remain up to date and legally compliant and to assist with the development of policies to further meet all business requirements
- To accurately maintain and submit payroll data.
We are seeking an individual who is hard working, a team player, with good attention to detail and has excellent communication skills due to the nature of the role. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
This is a full time position based in central London.
We are offering you the possibility to join a team of recognized prestige, where people are at the center of our business.
You’ll enjoy a supportive working environment with great people and a culture of collaboration, where you can be inspired and be inspiring and feel a sense of belonging.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your full CV together with a covering letter. Your letter should address the extent to which you match the "ideal" candidate above.