HR Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant who has excellent customer service, administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using Microsoft Office is required by a well-established Charity.
SALARY: £21,568 - £22,838 pro rata
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 7 Month Fixed-Term Temporary Contract
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
APPLICATION PROCESS:Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant who has excellent customer service, administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using Microsoft Office.
Working as the HR Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant you will act as the first line of contact to all customers providing exceptional customer service and resolving HR queries in a timely and effective manner, in line with Service Level Agreements.
As the HR Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant you will also administer the end-to-end employee lifecycle transactions and ensure adherence to HR policies and processes.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant:
- Act as first point of contact for all customers whether internal or external via telephone and email
- Maintain the call management system, ensuring that all calls and queries are logged and the appropriate audit trails are available
- Determine need to escalate queries as necessary to subject matter expert and do so via the call management system
- Administer HR processes, including onboarding, disclosure renewals, contracts of employment, contractual changes, long service and reward letters and leavers to ensure adherence with current employment legislation
- Ensure that a systematic and accurate electronic filing system and record keeping procedure is followed
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure starters, leavers and contractual changes are actioned in time for payroll deadlines
- Management and action of monthly reporting
- Work in collaboration with and provide project support to the HR Manager and wider HR team as and when required
Working at the Charity is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide their work, they make a real difference, and change lives.
The Charity believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for the Charity.
As a member of staff, they offer you a wide range of benefits to suit your individual needs. These include; 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years' service), flexible benefits package and a defined contribution group personal pension plan.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working within an HR function
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to building strong relationships
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively under pressure and multitask including strong organisation skills
- Demonstrable excellent customer service skills
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As this role requires an Enhanced Disclosure check the start date for the successful candidate will only be confirmed upon receipt of the check.
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5169
Full-Time, Temporary Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
pro rata + Excellent Benefits