A leading Financial Services organisation is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their fast- paced, dynamic HR department, based in Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional who is looking for a varied role with great scope career development.
This is a HR Generalist position and is a 12 month fixed term contract, offering the successful candidate a high level of autonomy and exposure within the business. The organisation prides itself on its people and offers great benefits which reflect this outlook.
- Management of annual HR cycle
- Employee Relations inc. maintaining employee handbook, employment contracts, disciplinaries, parental leave and performance management.
- Full recruitment cycle
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Learning and development
- Maintaining Employee Data
- Updating and implementing HR processes and procedures to support company's People Strategy
- Development and coaching of 1 direct report
The ideal candidate will be a confident, motivated professional, who has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of people focused team. Three years minimum professional HR Generalist experience in similar positions is required.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to apply.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003