This role is wanting someone who is confident engaging with a large variety of stakeholders with strategic involvement in helping to form HR strategy for your own area.
Strategy and Planning
- Works with the HRPB on the delivery of the HR plan, integrating the people and organisational priorities of their customer group with agreed business goals;
- Ensures the implementation of the HR plan, supporting their senior Managers in the implementation of people related activity.
Strategic Resourcing and Talent Management
- Works with Managers to develop workforce strategy and resource plans which meet the current and future needs of the business;
- Implements appropriate talent and resourcing strategies to deliver the right people in the right place at the right time with the right skills;
- Works with Senior HRBP and Managers to proactively plan, advise and support the implementation of change, understanding it's impact on people and working practices to enable improved business performance;
- Ensures that change is delivered in accordance with the organisation culture and values as well as support and enhance organisation performance and flexibility.
Employee Relations & Engagement
- In line with the Employee Relations framework, supports senior business and unit Managers on Employee Relations issues for Customer Group;
- Facilitates constructive relationships with appropriate Trade Union officials and representatives and actively encourages an environment of openness and trust. Supports Senior HRBP in leading consultation with trade union side ;
- Supports Managers in the monitoring and development of employee engagement.
- Forms strong and influential relationships between Directors Managers and HR colleagues in order to deliver value to the Business and foster collaborative working across the organisation;
- Demonstrates personal credibility and capability across the FCOS and the delivery function to provide a quality service.
HR Service Delivery
- Works with HR Centres of Expertise and the Business to enable the effective development of HR policies and practices to meet business needs;
- Co-ordinates with HR colleagues the effective implementation of new HR policies and products through line Managers, ensuring diversity issues are fully recognised;
- Quality assures the consistent application of HR policies and practices.
- Acts as Customer advocate with the HR community and uses customer feedback to ensure continuous improvement of HR service delivery
This Senior Hr Business partner role calls for an experienced HR generalist with up-to-date knowledge of HR best practice and employment law. As a trading fund, they are more commercially focused than other government departments
A private or public sector background would be relevant with any knowledge of civil service reward structures a bonus
An MCIPD qualification would also be an advantage.
A fantastic communicator, with strong influencing and relationship-building skills, you will be able to engage successfully with people at all levels, whether you're handling difficult situations with individuals or delivering change management programmes on the ground.
- Great Long term career prospects
- Exciting and varied culture
- The Chance to add value in a global public sector and government organisation with peoples quality of life and security top of their priorities.
- Parking on site just with offices just North of Milton Keynes
This North Milton Keynes based HR Business Partner role involves providing expert HR generalist support to a range of commercial teams. The role includes change management, talent management and strategic workforce planning. You will play an important role in building the skills and capabilities to achieve the organisations objectives.