Digby Morgan is proud to partner with one of the world's leading, publicly traded, Software as a Service / Technology companies based in The City, who are presently seeking a permanent, senior-level Human Resources Business Partner to support their 200-person UK operation.
As the HRBP you will be responsible for:
- Leading and partnering with senior stakeholders and the wider employee population in executing and delivering the high-performance HR vision
- Designing and advising on HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation and ensuring appropriate and trusted processes are in place
- Acting as the primary point of contact regarding all Employee Relations issues pertaining to: disciplinaries, grievances, absence/performance management, maternity/paternity, and flexible working requests.
- Providing support across generalist HR portfolio
- Leading and taking part in projects related to HR infrastructure enhancement
- At least 5-7 years of HR generalist experience with a strong emphasis on employee relations and business partnering
- Expertise in managing and supporting multiple stakeholders while executing organisational HR agenda
- Demonstrated experience in achieving strategic HR initiatives
- Exude relationship-focused and pragmatic approach to HR
- Passionate about joining and adding value to a high-performance and people/culture focused environment
If you are a senior-level HR professional who feels they are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply immediately!
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£50,000.00 - £70,000.00 per year