HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company which is defining the global market for Integrated Receivable & Treasury solutions.
Recognised as the #1 global leader in SaaS & Cloud Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications (IDC : 2019), the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in the order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application,deductions and collections.
Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine purpose-built for finance and the FreedaTM Digital Assistant, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine, labour-intensive tasks.
EMEA customers include; Unilever, Shell, AXA, Adidas, AB InBev, L’Oreal, Danone, Bose, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi and many many more - In addition, over 20% of the Fortune 1000 are HighRadius customers
HighRadius is on a high-growth trajectory and is significantly expanding it’s EMEA operations
Experience of managing European HR is highly desirable
The Role : HR Business Partner, EMEA
The HighRadius HR Business Partner is an HR Manager 2.0. This is someone that wants to empower people to love what they do and ensure they are getting the most out of their employee experience throughout their journey at HighRadius. The ideal candidate is someone that infuses positive psychology in their everyday, has a people first mentality and understands the importance of building a culture that is inclusive and sustainable. On the flipside, s/he is also proactive about addressing concerns and people issues in the workplace and doesn’t shy away from getting into the complexities of team dynamics.
- Support EMEA employees in London and Amsterdam with plans on opening more Regional offices and deliver on a consistent employee experience. Should stay current on knowledge of local regulations and employment laws
- Hiring and Onboarding: Deliver an exceptional candidate experience during the hiring process and ensure that new hires are onboarded and enabled for success
- Culture Champion: Advocate for our core values and embed them into the employee experience, recognition, events and celebrations
- Performance Management: Delivering our performance review process and coaching leaders to have meaningful conversations to change behaviour and empowering our teams to be their best.
- Benefits Administration: Educate employees on all benefits programs, evaluate current programs and assess for improvements, track all employee enrolments and changes with accuracy
- Employee Data Management: Maintain all employee files, administer PTO / holiday / leave, update internal org chart
- Office Administration: Oversee the Office Administrator based in London who is the main point of contact and coordinator for all facilities
- Compliance: Stay up to date with the employment law landscape, assess risk and keep the employees and company compliant
- Employee Relations: Address employee concerns and partner with leadership to stay proactive on managing any issues in accordance to policy and statutory requirements
- Compensation: Ensure that we are fair and equitable in our pay practices. This role is responsible for salary analysis, merit reviews, promotion considerations.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 5-10 years of progressive HR experience
- Must have a proven track record of HR knowledge and performance
- Previous experience in a fast growth culture is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Google suite and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint is highly preferred
- To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global financial supply chains
- To be part of a business that is on a high-growth trajectory creating diverse future career opportunities.
- To own, lead and genuinely influence the delivery of HR Services in EMEA
- To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
- Very competitive compensation package