Are you a talented HR Professional, looking to get your teeth stuck into an exciting new challenge? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a World Leading Organisation with huge plans to expand.
Our client is a World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With 30 years of experience in these advanced materials, unique IP and know-how, they are uniquely placed to capitalise on this market growth in the coming years.
They now require an experienced HR Business Partner to play a pivotal role in supporting the business through periods of significant organisational change. You will use your extensive experience of leading organisational restructure and consultations, contributing to the effective performance of the HR Department.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Pay (up to £45K p.a.)
- Generous Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Sickness Insurance and Death in Service Benefit
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
- Eligibility to participate in bonus and share plans
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Be a trusted partner to Executive Directors, Directors and their management teams
- Work closely with the broader HR team to deliver HR solutions to internal customers
- Support senior stakeholders through change and restructure processes
- Using people data (exit interviews, turnover, spans of control and development KPIs) to inform discussion with senior leaders to highlight key strengths, issues and trends
- Understanding and anticipating the need for change, diagnosing the underlying risks, issues and building the case for change with stakeholders
- Leading senior managers through change processes, providing critical analysis
- Acting as an interface between your client groups and HR team and providing feedback to the HRD
- Supporting Leaders to formulate and implement people and organisation strategies and plans in order to get the right people with the right skills at the right time
- Collaborating on workforce and resource planning, drawing on resourcing expertise to fill roles
- Supporting ongoing organisational growth by identifying competency gaps, and linking internal development offerings to support employee career development
- Lead projects to improve how annual reward cycle is run
- Support the Global HRD to drive cultural transformation within the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- CIPD qualification or equivalent – ideally MCIPD
- Significant experience of working as an HR Business Partner
- Extensive experience in the full range of HR specialisms including – ER, Reward, Operational Management, Resourcing, Workforce Succession Planning.
- Significant experience of leading on the HR aspects of organisation wide projects as the Subject Matter Expert – including organisational re-design, change and business mergers and acquisitions.
- Demonstrable commercial understanding and business acumen
- Significant experience of senior stakeholder management to senior level and high standards of customer engagement and excellence
- Experience of working within a highly technical, innovation or data/IT led business will be advantageous.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this fantastic HR Business Partner position, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.