HR Assistant (Apprentice)
Flexipol is a specialist manufacturer of sacks, bags, liners and pouches and partner with industrial businesses including medical and food. Our vision is to solve our customers' most challenging problems as the leading innovative, flexible packaging partner. We do this through our unique blend of technical collaboration, innovation, and extraordinary service. We approach everyday decision and activities with a set of guiding core values. These core values keep our people focused on the long-term health of our business.
The Job Purpose
To support the HR Manager, with the day to day tasks in the management of employee data via our new HRIS system “People HR”. To maintain and monitor data within PHR: Absence; Clocking Anomalies, Performance Management; Training Courses; Recruitment; New Starters Administration, Probation Periods.
Key Areas of responsibility
· Input & maintenance of People HR.
· Assist with the distribution of policies.
· Assist with preparation for training courses.
· Processing, filing, and distributing confidential reports and documents
· Interact with members at different levels of the organisation
· Produce letters and arrange diaries to assist the department
· Carry out any photocopying, scanning, or filing as required
· To undertake any duties commensurate with the post
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to multitask and stay calm
· Flexibility concerning hours of work
· An interest in people motivated and engaged
· Attention to detail
Knowledge, Training and Experience required
GCSE- Grades A to C / 9-4 or Scottish Standard Grades. Secretarial training and qualifications. BTEC First Diploma. Training to City & Guilds, level 2. (NVQ-2)
Good IT skills, proficient with all Microsoft Office Packages
Previous experience of working within an office environment
· We will pay the successful applicant a competitive rate based on their current skills and experience. (Ranging from £15,236 to £17,1924 per annum for a 37.5-hour week)
· Fully funded Apprenticeship with day release and ongoing training, with a 5-year career development plan
· 31 days’ annual holidays including bank holidays
· Life insurance
· Company Sick pay after a satisfactory qualifying period
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Referral Scheme
· Fully funded Apprenticeship and ongoing training, with a 5-year career development plan
This role is being advertised internally and externally and is open to all members, agency, and contractors.
Flexipol is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.