Ashley Kate HR is looking for a temporary HR Advisor that can come in and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will utilise excellent communication skills to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice. Organisation skills are key as you will work with team of five people
The HR Advisor will be responsible for delivering an excellent HR service to all employees and managers that is consistent with the company values and exciting ambitions for the future. You will be able to provide advice on a wide range of people related issues in a varied and fast paced role
This role is initially offered on a temporary basis, but could go permanent for the right person.
- Advise and guide people managers on issues related to employee relations including advising and notetaking at disciplinary, grievances, appeals etc.
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures, ensuring that good practice is followed consistently
- To provide generalist HR advice to Line Managers;
- Build a talent pipeline for short medium and long term strategies
- Contributing to recruitment activities by organising use of media, including social media, liaising with regional managers and advertising agencies
- Work closely with the HR Manager and HR team to identify process improvements
- Explore and recommend new methods of attracting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers with the whole cycle of recruitment from writing job description, to advertising, and short listing candidates
Required skills include:
- Up to date with employment law highly organised. You Must be highly organised resilient, can do attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest
- If you are a person comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a real focus for delivering an exceptional service to our clients as well as a 'can do' attitude, then please apply!
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.