£38,306 package including car allowance
Frequent travel to multiple sites
Benefits include potential bonus, paid for mileage and pension
6-month Fixed term contract with possible extension
Warwick, Banbury, Oxford and other locations
Must have TUPE experience (Absolutely essential)
Want to work for a global business? Want to represent one of the largest consumable brands in the world? If so, I've got the role for you.
I am representing a fantastic client who are in need of a HR Advisor to deliver a professional HR advisory service to designated contracts and support functions and work as part of a proactive, innovative and responsive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focused HR solutions and recommendations.
You will assist the HR Director and HR Business Partner in delivering strategic HR objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will provide a dedicated HR Advisory service to specific contracts, in line with the HR Charter
- You will support the HR Director and HR Business Partner to drive organisational performance by contributing to the development of and implementing the HR strategy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in response to business requirements and in line with relevant legislation.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are communicated appropriately; ensuring key information is passed on in an effective manner.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all management, colleagues and site union representatives, establishing professional credibility.
- Guide, coach and facilitate managers through employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc.), intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, while taking account of governing policies, employment law and business needs
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
- Effectively collate and monitor KPIs, analyse trends and identify remedial action to facilitate a proactive HR approach.
- Manage recruitment campaigns for salaried vacancies, ensuring they are dealt with swiftly and effectively in line with best practice, company values and employment law
- To oversee, prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment, include accurate and timely notification to the relevant parties regarding changes to terms and conditions.
- To develop, oversee and execute on-boarding programmes for all Management and Head Office new entrants, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken.
- To co-ordinate all activities relating to the Transfer of Undertakings
- To provide advice and guidance to managers regarding sickness absence, liaising with Occupational Health and undertaking case review meetings. Co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to sickness absence.
- Contribute and support the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and policies in the organisation, ensuring they underpin our Company culture.
- Prepare and communicate briefings over a range of HR related topics
- Assist and lead where appropriate on other Human Resources projects and activities.
- Conduct and record exit interviews/questionnaires and co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to staff retention.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and Human Resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to business areas as appropriate
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the HR Business Partner and/or the Board of Management.
What you'll need
- Solid experience of managing an incoming TUPE transfer - this is essential
- Employee relations experience, disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence experience
- Experience of delivering training and upskilling managers
- Ability to regularly travel as from January onwards, frequent travel across these three sites will be necessary
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Salary is £34,000 per year (pro-rata)
- £4,306 car allowance,
- 5% pension, 25 days holiday plus bank, option for flexi leave (additional six days),
- 4 x life assurance.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
£38,306.00 - £38,306.00 per year