HR Adviser / HR Manager / HR Consultant, Human Resources, Kenilworth, Salary £25,000 to £30,000
HR Adviser / HR Consultant / HR Manager wanted to join and complement this small team of HR professionals within a successful, growing HR outsource business based in Kenilworth. The team support a client base across the South Warwickshire area and now need to recruit an additional HR Adviser / HR Manager / HR Consultant to ensure provision of an excellent local, personal service to these companies.
The HR Manager / HR Adviser / HR Consultant will be responsible for managing client relationships and the delivery of day to day queries on all aspects of human resources, attending meetings on client sites as appropriate and helping to grow the business.
This is a busy and varied role within a growing business which will require a degree of flexibility and a willingness to travel, with the opportunity for career progression.
This is a full-time vacancy, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm, however part-time would be considered with a minimum of four days per week.
HR Adviser / HR Manager / HR Consultant Main Duties:
- Telephone response – to answer incoming calls, and to provide advice. You will be required to log all advice calls on the database. Where advice falls outside of your knowledge and experience, seek appropriate advice from HR Manager or MD. Provide any requested letters or documents, ensuring the Sugar CRM is updated for audit trail.
- Provide an exceptional, timely HR service to our clients offering practical, user friendly advice.
- Attend and run ER meetings alongside and on behalf of clients.
- Draft bespoke letters, policies, contracts of employment and handbooks for our clients, ensuring compliance with new employment legislation.
- Conduct ad-hoc HR projects for clients, such as restructures, redundancy projects, policy development etc
- Participate in designing and offering additional services to benefit our clients.
- When required, support our other HR Dept offices (Rugby and North Derbyshire) with HR advice / on-site support.
- Generally support colleagues to enhance their own HR development.
- Ensuring client targets and deadlines are met.
- Maintain CPD and enhance employment law knowledge by attending regular CIPD events, legal updates etc.
HR Adviser / HR Manager / HR Consultant Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Enthusiastic person who is passionate about HR and providing first class customer service.
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or above, essential.
- A wealth of generalist HR experience gained in a stand-alone role or within a small HR team.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and a commitment to keeping up to date with legislative changes.
- Excellent written English, good numeracy skills and an ability to be accurate even at speed.
- Good administrative skills and IT literate.
- Great organiser and communicator.
- Knowledge and understanding of the particular issues faced by SMEs.
- Enjoy problem solving and be able to demonstrate sound judgement to deliver solutions that fit.
- Car owner and a full driving licence essential.
- Enjoy working as part of a small close team.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.