Job Reference: HRSSACC80-Nov19
Are you looking to get into HR? Are you looking for your next step within HR?
We are looking for a people person with excellent administrative and IT skills to come and join our lovely HR team based in our top floor office in Westcliff (where you do get sea views if you look out of the right window!)
As an HR Shared Services Administrator - a member of the HR Shared Services function - you will be responsible for delivering high quality and consistent HR service to employees and managers and playing a key part in the on-boarding process of new recruits.
A key requirement of this role is the ability to build strong and effective relationships with key internal stakeholders, including HR colleagues, senior management, line management, and employees.
Key Duties will include:
- Contract and offer management for starters, leavers, employee changes and incremental rises within agreed procedures, standards, and timescales, as defined by the Wilson James HR Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Administering and managing all new employee vetting and pre-employment clearances
- Ensuring employee records, both paper-based and electronic, are up to date, accurate and comply with all governance and legal requirements.
- To undertake, data inputting, archiving and providing general support to the Human Resources function in accordance with service level agreements and KPI's
- Respond and resolve routine customer service enquiries, issues and complaints; escalating as appropriate to the HR Shared Services Admin Manager
- To establish a positive rapport with colleagues and customers and to ensure information is communicated clearly and appropriately
- Previous administration experience, ideally within an HR department.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good IT skills, including word and excel.
- An ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written correspondence and communication.
- Reliability including the ability to deliver high standards of both punctuality and attendance in order to ensure team effectiveness and availability.
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience using an HR Information system would be advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with HR processes in relation to on-boarding and vetting would be beneficial - is preferred but not essential.
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
£21,000.00 - £21,000.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec