Kier Corporate Functions - Shared Services is looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract. Reporting in to a HR Shared Service Team Leader the post holder will provide high quality first line HR support on a range of HR related issues.
Fixed term duration: 6 months.
- Providing guidance to Managers and Employees on a range of HR Policies and Processes
- Processing HR and Pay changes into our HR system
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Escalating more complex cases as appropriate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate strong personal integrity, excellent telephone call handling skills, computer literacy, and the desire to follow a career path in HR.
- It is essential that you have had previous HR experience ideally within a fast paced, result driven shared services environment.
The HR Shared Service Centre operates between 8.00am and 6.00pm, from Monday to Friday. A 7.5 hour shift pattern is in operation between those hours.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.