We are a creative advertising agency with clients such as John Lewis & Partners, Playstation, Lloyds Banking Group, Volkswagen, Exxon Mobil, Waitrose & Partners, Mars and Unilever amongst others. The agency is defined by having a highly interactive, open way of working, with a fast-moving collaborative culturThe agency is made up of approximately 400 employees, ranging from Account Management to Creative, Social Media to Production, Finance and more.
The creative agency focuses on advertising communications for the healthcare industry. The agency works closely with its client to understand their brands and end users, working to make sure the campaigns stand out with the aim to help everyone lead greater lives. The agency is made up of approximately 80 employees.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis. The role will support our two agencies.
The team provide HR services for six agencies within the group, and this role reports into the HR Manager for 1 agency with a dotted reporting line into the HR Business Partner for the other and will interact regularly with the three HR Coordinators in the team.
Responsibilities include: Employee Lifecycle
• New starters:
o Collecting references
o Ensuring equipment is ready ahead of the first day and prepare new starter pack
o Payroll system and holiday system administration
o Completing right to work checks
o Drafting and issuing contracts
• Completing contract amendment letters and payroll updates
• Processing leavers on the systems
• Support with freelance paperwork, as required
• Providing reference letters
• Send out the benefits emails to the agency each week, and answer queries about appointments and re-scheduling as needed
• Benefit administration including ‘Hobby funds’ and season ticket loans
• Answer employee queries about benefits
• Process starters, leavers and contract amends on the HR and payroll system each month
• Other payroll administration as required
Learning & Development
• Coordinate external training courses
• Maintain the log of L&D courses booked
• Coordinate internal and external training courses, including managing attendance and catering
• Process HR-related invoices and Purchase Orders
• Support with the quarterly and annual data collation
• Summarise and circulate the notes and actions from the fortnightly HR team meeting
• Support with the annual immigration audit each January
• Scheduling interviews and coordination of assessments
• Employee metric reporting
Key Skills and Experience Required
• A demonstrable interest in HR, which may be evidenced through HR-related study or prior work experience
• Confident in using information systems
• A passion to build your career within HR
• A desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• An excellent attention to detail and able to follow processes
• Able to communicate clearly, professionally and promptly
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Thrives under pressure and is comfortable with change
• Able to act with discretion and uphold HR confidentiality
• A great team player
Our office is based in Paddington, and we offer a number of great benefits, such as subsidised food and drink, free breakfast and exercise classes, as well as regular access to a GP, Physiotherapist and Nutritionist.
Here, we want to make sure that whoever you are, wherever you are from and whatever you believe, you feel completely confident being you. To help achieve this we offer equal opportunities and have core agency initiatives, each with an ambition to improve diversity and inclusion.